|Appearance||Off-white to light yellow crystal powder|
|Purity||97.0% min.||95.0% min.||50.0% min.|
|Melting Point||210-213 °C||/|
|Loss on Drying||0.5% max.||2.0% max.|
Application / Usage / Function
1.Thidiazuron can promote the cotton produce abscisic acid and ethylene, which will lead to the formation of a layer between the petiole and the cotton plant, so as to make cotton leave fall off by themselves.
2. Tidiazuron can quickly transfer nutrients to the young cotton bolls on the upper part of the plant while the leaves are still in the green state, and the cotton plants won’t die, to achieve the multi-effect of ripening, defoliation, increase yield and quality.
3. Thidiazuron can make cotton mature earlier, and boll spitting is relatively early and concentrated, increasing the proportion of cotton before frost. Cotton has no husks, no flocculation, no falling flowers, increases the fiber length, and improves the lint, which is beneficial to mechanical and manual harvesting.
4. The effect of Thidiazuron is maintained for a long time, and the leaves will fall off in the green state, which solves the problem of "withering but not falling", reduces the pollution of leaves to the machine-picked cotton, and improves the quality and efficiency of the mechanized cotton-picking operation .
5. Thidiazuron can also reduce the damage of later pests.
1. The application time should not be too early, otherwise it will affect the yield.
2. Rainfall within two days after spraying will affect the efficacy. So please pay attention to weather before spraying.
3. Don't pollute other crops to avoid phytotoxicity.
1 KG aluminum bag, 25 KG net fiber drum or packed as your requirements.
Keep in cool, dry and ventilated place, sealed container.