Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
|Total Nitrogen (as N) %||
|Nitrate Nitrogen %||
|Ammonium Nitrogen %||
|Calcium (as Ca)%||
|Calcium Oxide (as CaO) %||
|Water Insoluble %||
2.0-4.0 mm ≥95.0%
CAN has less than 0.2% insoluble matter and thus does not cause any problems of clogging nozzles, irrigation lines or emitters.
CAN contains 25.5% of Calcium oxide, equivalent to 18.5% of pure calcium soluble in water.
Free of impurities such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate or heavy metals. It is made of virtually 100 % plant nutrients, therefore it does not contain any element harmful to crops.
It promotes the development of the root system, increase the quality and resistance of the plants to phytopathology agents.
The Nitrate Nitrogen of CAN is promptly absorbed by the plants and it increases the absorption of cations such as Calcium, Magnesium or Potassium.
Free flowing granular product.
25 KG, 50 KG, 1000 KG, 1250 KG bag and OEM color bag.
The MOQ of OEM color bag is 300 tons. Neutral packing with more flexible quantity required.
The product is transported by container ship to different harbours and can then be delivered directly to customers. Handling is therefore kept to a minimum, going from production plant to end-user in the most efficient way.
1. It contains Nitrogen and Calcium, and also supplies Nitrogen to plant quickly, Nitric Nitrogen not needed to be transferred.
2. This product is a neutral fertilizer and can improve the quality of soil.
3. It can lengthen the florescence, promote the root, stem, leaf to grow normally. Ensuring the color of the fruit is bright and fruit candy can be increased.
4. Calcium Ammonium Nitrate can be applied in base dressings and side dressings, but the actual rates depend on the farm type, the region and the season.
5. It is most beneficial however when split applied (where possible) on a 4 - 6 weekly basis to ensure a continuous Nitrogen supply.
CAN can be applied in all fertigation programs, hydroponics, soil application or even foliar application. Because of its extremely low mobility on the phloem, calcium must be applied during all life cycle of the crops in order to ensure good levels of this important nutrients in the vegetable tissues and promoting a good development of the plants. It can be mixed with other fertilizers except to stock solution of products containing phosphates or sulfates. For example, if CAN is mixed with MAP (monoammonium phosphate), the calcium from CAN and the phosphate from the MAP can form calcium phosphate, which is insoluble and precipitates out, clogging lines and emitters during the fertigation.
Store in a cool, ventilated and dry house, away from moisture, heat or kindling.